Social and Emotional Learning in the Classroom: Promoting Mental Health and Academic Success guides educators through the basics and technicalities of social and emotional learning (SEL).
This book will be helpful if you have questions such as:
- What is SEL?
- What’s the evidence?
- How do I get started?
- How does SEL fit within other schoolwide initiatives?
- How do I adapt a program?
- How do I measure if it’s working?
- How do I get administrators, parents, and the community on board?
- My students need more. Where do I start?
Click here for more information on SEL
For information on training and support, contact Barbara Gueldner at: email@example.com or call: 970-761-0041.
Order from Guilford Press, a favorite bookstore, or online vendor. Available as a print or e-book!