Social and Emotional Learning in the Classroom: Promoting Mental Health and Academic Success guides educators through the basics and technicalities of social and emotional learning (SEL).
This book will be helpful if you have questions such as:
- What is SEL?
- What’s the evidence that it works?
- How do I get started?
- How does SEL fit within other schoolwide initiatives?
- How do I adapt a program?
- How do I know if it’s working?
- How can I work with other school professionals and community members to support SEL?
- My students need more. Where do I start?
Click here for more information on SEL
For information on training and support, contact Barbara Gueldner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 970-761-0041.
Order from Guilford Press, a favorite bookstore, or online vendor. Available as a print or e-book!
The 2nd Edition of this book is expected to be published in 2019! Check back for more details!