Dr. Gueldner has extensive experience presenting to large and small groups, conducting trainings, and consulting for a variety of audiences such as teachers, non-profit agencies, healthcare professionals, parents, medical and graduate students, and other community groups. See the list for example topics. Additional topics are available and content will be tailored to your needs.
For more information, please contact Dr. Gueldner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-761-0041.
- Anxiety and Depression in Children and Teens: Signs, Strategies, and Support for Teachers, Parents and Youth
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): What It Is, How Do You Know, and What Can Be Done?
- Effective Parenting for Children with ADHD
- Social and Emotional Learning: What It Is, How To Promote and Implement It in Schools, What’s the Evidence?
- Merrell’s Strong Kids and Strong Teens Curricula (2nd Edition)
- Emotion Coaching: Using Effective Strategies to Build Connection and Resiliency
- Parenting with Praise, Clear Directions, Limit Setting, and Connection
- Resilience Promotion in Children
- Sleep Problems and Solutions for Children and Teens
- Anticipatory Fear and Immunizations in Primary Care
- Working with Schools, Working with Healthcare Organizations