Dr. Gueldner offers assessments for a variety of concerns. These include and are not limited to:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and/or associated behavioral problems
- Screening for executive functioning difficulties
- Social Skills
- Anxiety Disorders or concerns
- Depressive Disorders or concerns
- Concerns about the likelihood of an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Resilience and Coping Strategies
Dr. Gueldner routinely consults with school personnel and medical providers as part of many of these assessments. Assessment measures and recommendations are designed to be useful for home and school interventions.
For more information, Dr. Gueldner may be contacted at: Barbara@successfulkidstoday.com or call: 970-761-0041.